miércoles, febrero 18, 2015

Mistakes!

I read that on his trip through the United States Pablo Iglesias has not improved the English of Ana Botella's 'relaxing cup of café con leche in Plaza Mayor'. It is possible. I have to thank Pablo and Ana their speeches. I think we must say yes to the mistakes. They helps us to advance. We have to take risks, and risks carry mistakes. Blessed mistakes. In our country we should celebrate more. I think if we did not have much fear of mistakes, would move more and better. Anyway, to read the articles on Pablo Iglesias in the United States have to decide to recycle my blog to write in English every day or once a week or once a month. I will write with lots of mistakes, but I will advancewith my purpose of learning English (I wish!). If you want to comment below mistakes in this text, you're invited. I will celebrate it!

1 comentario:

marianita dijo...

yo creo que has hecho algunas faltas,en otro momento,cuando sepa mas ,te las diré,jajaja.Pero vale la pena que sigas escribiendo en inglés.